Monday, February 2, 2009
This is a video of Tyson and Jason at my Mom's house on Christmas Day opening presents! They were so cute on Christmas especially Tyson! I finally realized what a big kid he is now! Especially when he peeked in a present that happened to be clothes and threw it aside because he doesn't like clothes and then refused to open it because it wasn't toys! Sorry it took me so long to post and I have a few more videos of Jason to post! He is getting so big and is doing so much stuff now and I have all of his new accomplishments on tape so you all can see them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha.. I wanted to hear his answers to your dad's question. :)
So Tyson didn't even give my present the time of day, he just let it flop out of his hand! LOL That video is cute!
Post a Comment