Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Taxes and More!

So I just filed my taxes which I did all by myself this year and I am super proud of myself! Well ok I uses the Free Turbo Tax edition online so I did have a little help from them but who doesn't now a days! Anywhoo I didn't have help from my Mom except for one question and that is all! When I was finished I found out we are getting an awesome refund this year! We are getting like 6,850 dollars in Federal and 330 dollars in Idaho state taxes. We get to pay off our Maxima and Joe is gonna get a new car! I am super excited to have the Maxima paid off so that we can sell it and get more money when I graduate so that I can get my Mazda 6 woohoo! Anyways that is my exciting bit of news! I also had a bit of an accident today when I was doing the dishes! Joe bought these new knives and they are super sharp! We have to hand wash them and I was washing the dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher and as I washed the knife it slid across my right pointer finger and sliced off a nice layer of skin! It bled a ton and I had to sit and hold pressure on it for like 20 minutes but it is all good now except it hurts a ton but I made it through! I will be more careful when I am washing knives from now on. Tonight was a lot of fun regardless of you injury we had Buddy and Kayleen over with their two little ones and had Taco Salads for dinner. After dinner Katie fed Madilyn and Buddy played X box while Joe played computer and I did my taxes. Tyson and Burton were a bunch of lil maniacs but they had a blast playing with each other if they could only learn to share! I guess it is their ages but I sure hope Tyson grows out of that!
This is a post that I meant to post a while ago but it got pushed by the wayside! I have another one that I am working on with more videos and pictures hopefully i'll get it up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

when you get to buy your Mazda 6, BUY MINE!!!! seriously!!!! I'll most likely still have it and if someone ever decides to buy it I'll sell it.. I'm just so broke hahah... that two car payments is alot for me... you should buy it now!! :) haha