Wednesday, February 11, 2009


This is a video continuation of the previous Christmas video! I thought Jason was finished opening up his presents but I guess it was just the beginning of it! I hope you enjoy this video it isn't as entertaining as Tyson opening his presents but you do get to see him stand up!


In this video I got Jason to say No! He is very good at it and no likes to say it all of the time! It does get old when I want him to stop doing something and he says No no, but it is way cute nonetheless so enjoy it!


This is a video I got of Jason standing up! He is getting much better at standing and wants to start walking so who knows he may start before he turns one that will be a new development! Anyways that is all I have for now!

1 comment:

The Lovinger's said...

Hey, what is your cousin's last name? How does she know my sister and Cameron's sister? I wonder if I know her. Small world I guess huh?