Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cute Videos and Pictures of the Kids!


This is a video of Jason saying Momma for the first time. It started out with him emptying out all of Joe's video games from the T.V. stand and then he picked up Tyson's sippy cup and was trying to drink out of it. He was doing it very discretely like he thought he would get caught so I took out the camera and started to video tape him. He crawled away and I started to try to get him to say Momma he said it Mom at first but then he said Momma! He is growing up so much!


This is a cute video of Tyson and Burton on Sunday night when they came over for dinner this is before we turned on the video for them! They wanted to watch Madagascar and this was how they celebrated by singing the I like to move it move it song! They are so cute and they were way tired!
This is a picture of Tyson at the end of the night passed out on the couch. He was so tired I can't even explain he kept asking for things to keep him awake and trying to get off the couch! Burton never did fall alseep even though he was way tired!

No comments: