Saturday, January 31, 2009


Here is a video of Tyson and Crystal swimming this summer that I found I didn't know I had taken it as a video it is so cute so I thought i would post it!


Christy accidentally took a video of Tyson holding Jason but it is way cute!


This is a video of Jason's Incredible Hulk Impression! He is so cute when he does it! He does it mostly when he is mad!


This is Jason crawling! I had tried so hard to get a video of this and I finally got him to crawl to Joe's Xbox 360 controller .......Joe was not to happy but oh well I got the video!


In this video Tyson is sending out a Merry Christmas message on Christmas Eve!


This is a video of Christmas morning at our house!

2 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny!! We used our xbox controller to get Anna to crawl too!! Hahaha!!

Christy said...

I love Jason's hulk impression, too funny!