Sunday, January 11, 2009
Wow....... Christmas break is almost over!
Well Christmas break is almost over and I can't believe it has gone by this fast. Our family had a really great Christmas Tyson and Jason got so many clothes and toys I had to completely clean out their toy room and the only toys they have in there right now are the ones that they got for Christmas and Tyson's birthday. Tyson got everything he asked for from his Lightening Mcqueen bike and helmet from Santa to his Handy Manny tools. Jason got many toys and a lot of needed clothes so that was excellent. We have had a very exciting Christmas break. Joe and I were looking into buying a house while the interest rates were low and so are the housing prices. However when we went and saw the mortgage guy my credit score was 2 points under what they needed to get a grant that they would pay our down payment and they considered my student loans as debt I have to pay right now even though it is deferred until I graduate so that lowered the price of a home we could get. Joe and I decided that it wasn't worth it at this point in time and we are happy where we are so we will buy a house when I graduate and it will be more worth it because we will get a way better house then. Jason is getting super big now and I can't believe he is nine months old now. He has a tooth cutting through now which is excellent because he has been teething for the past 6 months or so with no progress so I am glad he has something to show for it now!! Jason can also say bye bye, he says no by shaking his head and he can give high fives now. He is crawling all over the place and pulling up to the furniture and walking along it. He can stand for a few seconds at a time all by himself and I know that he wants to start crawling but he just isn't big enough yet. Tyson is a spitfire he knows what he wants when he wants it and he is quite trying at times on my patience. He is also too smart for his own good. He is super excited to start back at school and see his friends. He is only going to school one day a week because my other classes are in Idaho Falls. I started working in Peds and I love it plus the extra money I get from working more! I have been working Monday-Thursday and I hope that I can continue that all semester so that I can have some extra spending money to use the hang out with my friends or something! That is all that is new with us! I want to get the videos from christmas along with some pictures of all the new things Jason is doing so keep looking for those!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You had better post some videos ASAP......I need to see my nephews!
Post a Comment