Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Finally Done with my finals!
Well I am finally done with my finals and I couldn't be happier! I don't know how I did because I went the the student Health at ISU and they said they would bill me and then they never did so now I have an outstanding fee or whatever but they charged me on my registration for next semester so I will send that in and get it taken care of! We are down to one car I can't remember if I said that in my last update the clutch is out on my car so we are waiting to get money to fix it. Christmas Shopping still isn't done and we finally got our decorations up. Now that I am done with school I can focus on something other than studying. Tyson has outgrown naps and refuses to take them which is frustrating because he is such a grump now it takes all I have to deal with him and sometimes I feel like I yell at him way to much but I have been under so much stress it is hard to deal. Jason is still as big and cute as ever he just keep learning so many stuff. A few days ago he tried to climb up the stairs and today he was trying to pull up on the garage door although he was unsuccessful he still keeps trying. I started donating plasma on Monday and I have another appointment today this is gonna be my way of having some spending money so that I can do stuff and actually eat out once in a while. Well that is my life right now not much going on now that finals are over just trying to get caught up on the things I neglected when I was studying like the housework and such. I'll try to get some new pics of my kids and maybe a video of Jason crawling and pulling up for those people who don't get to see him a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the feeling of being done with finals! :)
Hey Julie!! yeah my blog pretty much was deleted. Most awful feeling EVER!! This is my blog now though!! I re-added you to my bloglist so you can add this one! Love you! Thanks for keeping tabs on me!!
Post a Comment