Friday, March 20, 2009

Twilight!

I am super excited tonight at midnight they are releasing Twilight!!! I am so pumped about this release I am going to go at midnight and pick it up! My Fav. sis. in law was going to come with me but her chillins are not feeling so well! I feel super bad that she couldn't come but the kids come first Always! It totally should be that way! I hope her chillins get feeling better so we can hang out and watch this incredible movie and look at Robert Pattinson because he is so Hott!! Anyways I am stoked about this movie release so I had to blog about it! : )

1 comment:

xoxo Katie said...

Yes... go EDWARD!!!! I'd let him bite me, I'd also let Emmett bite me but what can ya do. I cant wait for my kids to feel better so we can play!!!!!!!!!!