Monday, March 9, 2009
It is finally over!
Well I am so glad I can relax a little bit and not focus only on school for a little while! All of my tests and assignments are turned in and spring break is coming up! So I can breathe easily for a while and focus on work, my kids and cleaning up my disaster of a house. I know I did well on my Midterm in Chemistry and I just took my other tests so we will have to see how I did on those but for now I can live my life with a little less stress. Tonight I am going to cook chicken fajitas for my mom because her birthday was yesterday and I couldn't celebrate with her then! I tried to bake a cake and when i tried to get it out of the pan to decorate it it fell apart. I don't know what I did wrong? It is frustrating so I put the crumpled up pieces into the pan and try to decorate it. I guess it will taste the same no matter if it is crumpled up or not right? Anyways thought I would give a little update! I am so tired today because I was up all night studying for my Anatomy and Physiology test I am so glad that is done with : )!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that you have a little less stuff on your plate now!!! Hopefully you did well on all of your tests and assignments. That's so nice of you to make mom dinner!!! I hope she had a good birthday! When is your spring break?
Post a Comment