Wednesday, March 4, 2009

School Work...........

I am getting to the point where I am absolutely sick of school and I just want to quit! I know that would not benefit me in the long run but I am so stressed out this week and it sucks big time. It is midterm time and I have a midterm in my Chemistry class tomorrow so I am studying hard for that so hard I feel like my brain is going to explode. Then on Friday I have our Chapter 5 homework due in Chemistry. So I have to try to study the old material and complete the homework on the new material. On Monday I have a test in Anatomy and Physiology so not only do I have to study chemistry and do homework I also have to study anatomy and physiology. Did I also mention that I have a lab quiz on Friday where I have to memorize all of the arteries and veins in the body. To top it all off on Monday I also am being quizzed on Chapter 5 in Chemistry. I don't understand why teachers give you all of this work to do at one time. I mean can't they space it out a little. Like I understand having midterms and studying for those but why can't we wait to start Chapter 5 until after our midterms and this week postpone the quiz in Lab so that we can focus on what is really important. I am just stressed out and needed to vent a little bit on how much school sucks. Thanks for listening. I can't wait for summer break where I can just work and be a mommy and not have to worry about tests or homework or anything else but work and having fun with my kids. This is the time in my life where my house is a complete disaster and everything else gets pushed aside so that I can focus on all of my other obligations. I can't wait for it to be over!

4 comments:

Drew and Brandi said...

I know exactly how you feel, it is so frustrating! My house is also a disaster...and I don't have babies! I wish that I could get a cleaning lady...ha ha right-

Good luck! Remember you are not alone! So many others are right there along with you...ugh.

Christy said...

Oh sister, I'm sorry that you have such a stressful week!! Good luck on your tests and assignments. You are really smart and I know you will do well!

xoxo Katie said...

Amen! Last night I ended up going to bed at freaking 3! I had to complete an assignment that was due today and compile my "notebook" in which you are not allowed to have even your freaking notes hand written, things had to be in a specific order and then take my mid term this morning... good times good times

JHarris said...

I know what you mean, it's like you have put so much in your brain already and looked over it all so much that when you look at it your brain just stops! It was great to see you saturday, good luck on all your tests.