Monday, March 2, 2009
The Bachelor!
Okay! I just need to vent! I don't know I just get really into the shows that I watch and I am floored at how the Bachelor ended this season! First Jason picked Melissa the girl that I wanted from the first episode and then he just dumps her on national television and picks the other girl! Something is definitely wrong with that picture. I can't believe that it happened! I am just disappointed in this show can it not come out the way that it should first that jerk Brad ditches DeAnna and then she picks Jesse over Jason then Jason chooses right and dumps her for Molly! Ugh anyways venting is over! I just can't believe it! Anyways now I can get over it and move on. I just feel bad for Melissa the girl Jason dumped on National television of all the places to dump someone! Crappy! Crappy! Crappy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I haven't watched The Bachelor in forever, but we were talking about it for lunch. I agree, what a jerk to dump someone on national tv.
Yeah I'm definitely thinking he could have done that part before the show. Then he could have just gone on the show and said " It didn't work out with Melissa but I was hoping to have another shot with Molly." He probably wouldn't have seemed like such a douche bag then hahaha.
Post a Comment