Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wow my kids are old!

Well it seems that my kids are getting way to big despite me wanting them to stay little! Jason is eating solid foods now and is getting a handle on it! I first thought that he was going to be picky because he wouldn't eat a lot of foods, but he is definitely coming around. At first he didn't like squash but now he loves it! I just need to keep feeding him foods he didn't like at first like peas and carrots so we will see how he does with them. He is so cute when he wants food he makes this cute face and sticks his tongue out it is so adorable. Jason also holds his own bottle while he eats which is really nice because now I can do things while he is eating. He has now learned to put his binky in his mouth and he loves to have it upside down it is so cute. Tyson is just so big now and I am amazed everyday with things that he has learned! Right now he is really into Transformers and he owns a bunch of them, and when he plays with them he uses this really funny angry voice. The only time that it isn't cute when he uses that voice is when I am getting after him for being naughty and he uses that voice right back at me. Tyson is so smart he knows most of his letters and can sing his ABC's. He goes to daycare right now at my school and he has learned so much there! Everyday is a surprise for me!

No comments: