Monday, November 17, 2008
Well Christy and Justin came to visit from Minnesota and I must say it has been an exciting visit! I am super exhausted though one thing about company is that you stay up much later than you would normally stay up! I need to keep myself focused though and keep up studying for my Anatomy and Physiology exam that is on Friday! I really need an A on the test so I can get an A in the class but we shall see how that works out! We have been very busy with things going on getting my house ready for company and spending time with my sista I never see! The kids are still as cute as ever however they are feeling tired as well! Tyson has decided not to take naps all of the sudden which has been super hard on me because he is way tired all the time and we are staying up late at my mom's house! Oh ya by the way Tyson has decided that he won't sleep at his meema's house anymore things are just too exciting so he has been a grump and I have about had enough of it! Christy took him shopping today though for his birthday and I think he wants pretty much everything in Toys R Us. She finally got him to limit it to one toy but it gave me great ideas for Christmas if anyone wants to know what he wants. Tyson has loved having his Aunt Critty and Uncle Justin here he can't get enough of them. Tyson just got over having Croup he had a really hard time with that because he couldn't stop coughing and we weren't able to be around baby Jaxon for fear he would get RSV so we were staying home which is always hard for him. He is all better now and I can't be happier.......... so can he! Jason has been his usual adorable self he is getting so close to crawling it is ridiculous! He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks he has moved himself forward just a lil bit! I can't believe how big he is getting I wish he would go back to being that adorable newborn I could cuddle but I love him anyway! That is all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment