Monday, November 24, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick!

Well my life has been a little hectic since Christy has been in town. We have been running around and doing all sorts of stuff. It has been way fun though. It seems that the holidays are a time for everyone to be sick and it sucks. It all started with Tyson's croup and Christy and Justin came and Justin has been sick the whole time so he has been hanging by himself downstairs because he doesn't want to get anyone else sick. Then Tyson got a cold and Jason did to so of course Joe and I got sick because we were constantly taking care of the kids. With the whole family sick it made for interesting days. Nobody wanted to take care of the kids because we were sick but some how we muddled through. I got a nice break from the kids when my mom offered to take them from me for a whole day, so I slept all day long and then the next night I couldn't sleep I was up until five o'clock in the morning and then I got two and a half hours of sleep. Jason woke up and was wheezing and having difficulty breathing which scared the crap out of me. So I took him to the doctor and found out that he had pnemonia, ear infection and croup. So he is a poor sick baby! It makes me way sad I feel so bad for him he has just been very sleepy. He is finally getting a little better but he still doesn't feel good and doesn't want to eat much! I hope we all feel better before Thanksgiving : ( !

1 comment:

JHarris said...

Kids! They always bring the funnest germs home!