Thursday, November 5, 2009

My new house pics!

So finally I decided to put some pics up of my house with some great nudging from Christy! This first pic is of Tyson and Jason's room it isn't much right now but when Jason gets into a bed we are going decorate and paint it with Sports stuff and I'll post some more pics then! What you don't see is they have a HUGE closet that houses most of their toys the rest are downstairs in the unfinished bathroom!
This is one of my pics of the bathroom it is of the vanity the counter top is called jamoca granite and the cupboards are knotty alder wood in a medium finish!

This next pic is another one of the bathroom it shows the toilet and the tub! We've got it all decorated now and are all unpacked and it feels great!
This pic is of my living room/ hallway area which actually has a coat closet unlike my townhouse so I looooooove that it definately comes in handy! Also in the hall there is a linen closet yay!! More storage I love it!
This one is more of my living room which is bigger than any living room i have ever had I can't wait to get our big TV and nice entertainment center for it! I would also love a living room set but Joe said I can't clutter it up with furniture!
This pic i just realized was taken really crappily and I am sorry it is of the dining area of my kitchen! It was halloween so the house is kinda a mess with trick or treat stuff sorry I just had my camera out and thought it was a good time to take pics!
This pic is of my kitchen I love it! We have a nice HUGE fridge which we had to buy the rest of the appliances came with the house but we found one that matched perfectly! I didn't get a pic of my bedroom or my huge closet because Joe washed our bedding that we just got for Christmas and put it into the dryer needless to say we need a new one because all the padding in be comforter got smushed up together in one blob in the middle and the rest of the comforter has nothing so I'll get a good pick when we aren't sleeping on crappy sheets that don't match!! hahaha! Anyways that is all I have time for now!! More to come later!







3 comments:

Christy said...

FINALLY!!! Your house looks really nice, can't wait to see it in person along with those rugrats that live in it-- in a few weeks!!!

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

I'm having a hard time not hating you right now. ;) I'm super jealous! I Loooove it! On another note..Nephi and I were watching video's we made in high school and there was one where we were driving around and stopped in a parking lot. And then you and Christy and her bf at the time popped out of the car in front of us and you ran over to a guy (joe) and you guys were all meeting up. We video taped you for a long time hahaha. It was way random!!

JHarris said...

Jealous much!! It looks great dear!