Thursday, November 12, 2009
Family Update
Well I thought now would be a good time for an update on my family!! A few important things have happened since I last posted a real blog about us! Our offer got accepted on our house and we got to move from Joe's mom's house into a house of our own! Our House is brand new and I love it.... However with a brand new house comes some work to be down! We have an unfinished basement that we need to get done but that will probably be in a year or so.... unfortunatly. We have a yard we need to landscape! We kept waiting for our 8000 dollar tax credit so that we could put a sprinkler system in and get our yard done and now I am afraid it came to late! So we are going to buy blinds for our house and then put it in savings until the spring and get it done then! I keep telling Joe we need to buy a hot tub and a pool for our backyard but i guess we will have to see how much money we have left after we get the yard and the sprinkler system in... but a girl can dream right! Other than moving into our house nothing super big has happened in our life except I started back up in school and applied to the nursing program this semester... I still don't know if I am in yet or not but am hoping to find out within the next few weeks!! Hopefully I will have some good news soon!! That would give me the nice big boost I need to get excited about school again. It seems that I have just fallen back into the same routine of being bored of school and not really caring but if I get in then I can start taking the classes that I know I will need and that will interest me. I am doing really well this semester and have A's in all of my classes but one that one class is Pathophysiology and it is kicking my behind! I am slowly getting my grade up and am optimistic that I will end up with a B at the end of the semester. Cross your fingers! Tyson turned 4 years old and Joe turned 23. I know I can not believe that Tyson is 4, and it is turning out to be just as wild and 3 I just hope Tyson calms down and stops trying to be so independent in ways he shouldn't. Like Tyson has decided that sleep is overrated and has woken up at 4:45 in the morning everyday for the past week...... not so good...... Tyson and Jason share a room and Tyson wants to play with toys so Jason ends up waking up too and then I have two grouchy boys! Tyson has also had very random nightmares lately and does not want to sleep in his own room..... I am afraid that this will never end and am wanting it to end very soon. Jason is 18 mos. now and is getting so big! He has learned where his nose is and his mouth only he is too darn stubborn to tell you where they are. He has talks a little but he won't talk on cue! I have no idea how he got to be this stubborn. Jason is a Daddy's boy through and through however with me working so much he does appreciate his Mommy when I see him.... I wish it was more! Joe is doing his own thing. He recently transferred to the Broadway pizza hut to escape his lieing cheating jerk of a boss and to work with his friends at that store! He misses his old store because it had less dishes to do but he is kind of stuck at this one for a while. Other than that he just plays his computer and XBox he just bought the newest Call of duty game and that is his new passion......... Since I last posted he gave up WoW and is now back to playing it as much as I wish he wasn't! Anyways that is the newest update on my family! Oh and Incase I forgot to mention it I started working at Bingham Memorial Hospital but now am wishing I still worked in IF so I am working on getting back there! Anyways that is it for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment