Friday, May 22, 2009
Our House!
Well we put in an offer on the Rockwell house and I am happy to report they accepted our offer. So now we will start on closing on the house which will probably take at least 45 days because our loan program is so backed up with everyone buying houses right now. That is ok though because our house will be done at the latest by July 21st and we will be done closing by then so it all will work out. I am super excited at the prospect of being a homeowner and not having to rent anymore. However we are moving in with my mother in law until our house is built to save some money so that should be interesting I hope we both make it out alive without one of us killing the other ; )! We will see right! I also finally got the nerve to check my grades and it worked I got the grade i wanted in Chemistry finally I got an A! Yay! Anatomy and Physiology was another story but I won't let that get me down! I am gonna apply to the nursing program and if I don't get in then. I'll apply somewhere else or wait until I do get in. Hopefully that A will help me. There is a lil update on what is going on with my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! That seems like a long time, but it will fly by...We moved in with my in-laws (but for 4 or so months) and we still love each other! ha ha
It will be worth it! Hang in there.
congrats on the A! It's always a good feeling. You'll love owning your own house, I love it. It was a pain to get into though. Time should go by fast, it's warm outside so you can take the boys out a lot. When do you find out if you made it into the nursing program?
Post a Comment